Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's never goodbye--it's always see you soon

Everything right now is so surreal. Aaron leaves in two days (early Friday morning) and it just seems like time is running out. We're packing up tonight and moving out of his sisters house and will be in a hotel in Killeen through Friday morning. We'll be leaving our dog behind, and tonight is the last night that Aaron will get to see our sweet puppy.
There's an FRG meeting Saturday morning, but I'm not sure I will have the strength or courage to go so soon after he's left. I'm still not sure. I'll be heading back to Norman soon--hopefully getting back into a routine of work and school will help calm my nerves and ease any fears I have. I don't know--

--I do know that I'm not ready to say goodbye, or rather see you soon.

Time is running out and I can't slow it down.--

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will be praying for the both of you!